Destiny 2 update 2.12 has officially landed on PS4, bringing hotfix 220.127.116.11 to Bungie’s shared-world shooter. As listed below, the small download fixes issues with Salvagers Salvo, Whisper of Chains and more. Read the full patch notes courtesy of the latest Bungie.net blog post.
Destiny 2 update 2.12 (18.104.22.168) patch notes
- Fixed an issue where Umbral Engrams could spawn under the ground when the engram inventory is full.
- Fixed an issue where generators could not be destroyed when fireteam members or combatants were within close proximity.
- Fixed an issue where players were respawning in the Land Tank after disconnects and becoming trapped.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access Fallen S.A.B.E.R. in the Strikes Playlist or Direct Launch Node.
- Fixed formatting of Seasonal Rank strings where text was overlapping.
- Fixed and issue where players could temporarily soft-lock the game and exit vender performances in the H.E.L.M.
- Changed XP reward icon on the Quest Details screen to match XP icon used throughout the rest of the game.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where Lucent Night ornaments disappeared from the armor’s universal ornament section after unequipping.
- Icon for Anarchy’s Uniocracy ornament now more accurately reflects the ornament’s actual appearance.
- Fixed an issue where the Thalia’s Reach ornament for Liar’s Handshake disappeared when unequipping it.
- Fixed an issue where The Fourteenth Anamnesis ornament showed that it could be applied to Khepri’s Sting instead of the Helm of Saint-14.
- Fixed an issue where Mantle of Remembrance ornament indicated it was for Aeon Swift instead of Shinobu’s Vow.
- Fixed an issue where the Caduceus Warlock ornament showed that it could be applied to Aeon Soul instead of Ophidian Aspect.
- Fixed an issue where the Bump and Run sparrow was missing like… most of it.
- Fixed an issue where players were receiving more Bright Engrams than intended after reaching Season Pass rank 100.
- Fixed an issue where Core Ritual (Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard) Weekly Bounty Challenge would sometimes not reward Bright Dust.
- Any players affected by this will receive all missing Bright Dust in the future. An in-game message will confirm when your Bright Dust has been delivered
- Fixed an issue where the War Weary shader was not appearing in Collections.
- Fixed an where the Salvagers Salvo Seasonal Grenade Launcher could not be reclaimed from Collections.
- Fixed an issue where the Contender’s Banner and The Next Chapter emblems were displaying the same art.
- Fixed an issue where players could retrieve the Season of the Chosen ritual emblems from Collections without completing the steps to earn them.
- Fixed an issue where some mods were removed if their artifact version was equipped during the Season change.
- Fixed an issue where Whisper of Chains was not properly granting damage reduction when near frozen enemies.
Bounties, Pursuits, Challenges
- Fixed an issue where players could continue to earn additional Hawkmoons if they didn’t pick up the quest and join others.
- Fixed an issue where a Proving Rune’s description from the War Table is different than the actual Rune you get.
- Reduced the number of wins required for the Legendary Glory Triumph from 50 to 5 to be aligned with the same requirement from Season of the Hunt.
- Fixed an issue where some Weekly Challenge engrams were dropping at a higher Power than intended.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to reset their Valor after four resets.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to reset their Infamy after one reset.
- Fixed an issue where players were incorrectly earning Powerful rewards after three Valor resets.
- Fixed an issue where audio was out of sync with the Season of the Chosen opening cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where several vendor tooltips were incorrect.
- Fixed a Season of the Chosen purchase information screen which had an incorrect translation in Brazilian Portuguese.
Like most hotfixes for Destiny 2, this one doesn’t feature any truly major adjustments for the game. For newfound fans of the Salvagers Salvo grenade launcher, you’ll soon be able to share the love with any secondary characters once this patch is installed. Especially considering just how much this weapon could completely rock the meta, bringing it to all regular facets of the game is a noteworthy adjustment. We’ve seen this collection glitch happen with other pursuit items in the past, but it’s been fixed once more. And, for folks who may have thought Whisper of Chains might be too disruptive to PvP, that Fragment will be even more potent following today’s patch.
True to its extensive version number, Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124 isn’t a patch that totally changes Destiny 2 as players know it. It does, however, work to stabilize the strong Season of the Chosen foundation that made its way to Guardians last week. Between the new Battlegrounds activity, Hammer of Proving Engram gameplay grind and the surprise Dead Man’s Tale Exotic quest, there’s still a ton of content to wade through as the new Battle Pass carries on. At the very least, the changes listed here make all that fresh content slightly better than it was before.
Destiny 2 is available now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.
What are your thoughts on the latest Destiny hotfix? Will you be letting all your characters experience Salvagers Salvo? Tell us in the comments section!
Originally published at https://www.newsweek.com/destiny-2-update-2-12-fix-salvagers-salvo-patch-notes-1571456 on .